Since graduating from U.C. Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, in 1996, Mr. Christopher has been fortunate to represent numerous clients in complex, high stakes litigation matters. Some of his more significant representations include:
* Successfully representing the CEO of a Fortune 100 Technology company in claims for breach of contract;
* Successfully representing the former CEO of a Fortune 500 Company on an appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in a case involving alleged insider trading;
* Representing Ebates Inc. in various litigation matters;
* Representing Jawbone Health Hub and various Jawbone executives in litigation matters with Fitbit, Inc, and other parties;
* Representing 3taps, Inc., in litigation matters against LinkedIn and others;
* Representing certain members of the board of directors of Hewlett Packard Corporation in various matters in state and federal court;
* Representing a large Bay Area university in connection with claims for alleged unlawful discrimination/termination brought by a former employee;
* Representing a water sports/apparel company in connection with a case alleging trademark infringement in Federal Court in California;
* Representing the audit committee of the board of directors of a large, publicly traded company in connection with an inquiry into the company's stock option dating practices;
* Representing McKesson Corporation in connection with numerous matters in state and federal court arising out of its announcement in 1999 of its acquisition of HBO & Co. and subsequent announcement of the need to restate financial results.
Mr. Christopher has also represented, without fees or costs, numerous low income individuals that would otherwise have been unable to afford legal representation and maintains a strong commitment to community service and access to justice
Copyright © 2020 THE LAW OFFICES OF THOMAS V. CHRISTOPHER - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder